||Know someone who would be interested in this site? Share it.
Covered by U.S. Patent No. 7,681,114
Designed and developed by Bridgeborn, Bridgeworks© is a software platform for the creation of interactive, rich media and data driven visualization solutions. Bridgeworks© provides the most comprehensive set of advanced visualization capabilities available on the market today through a single, thin client, run-time engine. From column charts to 3D virtual environments, Bridgeworks© promotes and democratizes the use of advanced visualization.
• Run-Time Engine converts XML and well formed data from databases, proprietary applications etc. to desktop /
• Visualizations allow for aggregation of data for macro view;
intuitive drill down capabilities allow for deeper, pin-pointed analysis.
• Allows for multiple visualization strategies of same data based
on user preference (geospatial views, chart view, graph view.)
• Visualization applications deliver data through intuitive,
interactive, 3D/4D environment.
• Browser-based solution a Thin Client runtime provides global
delivery through Web, LAN, WAN or secure environment.
• Applications operate on commodity computing platforms (standard Pentium class machines).
• Run-Time Engine requires no new executable code for visualizations.
• Applications update in real-time as data changes; no need to recompile code or re-render the application.
• Powers high level decision making and
promotes deeper analysis through drill
• Easy to use; visualization capabilities
support multiple stakeholder
• Visualizations improve understanding
and navigation of large, complex data sets.
• Global Delivery; easy to deploy, highly
• Highly scalable; Low total cost of ownership.
• Immediate delivery of intelligence
supports real-time decision making.
• Very secure.
• High Performance Engine connects to any
Bridgeworks© data visualization solutions are interoperable with proprietary software applications and can consume information from disparate data sources through the use of web services
and/or standard, well formed markup such as XML, JSON and CSV. Bridgeworks© was designed for delivery and use in distributed web environments such as Service Oriented Architectures as well as LAN, WAN or secure environments.
What does it do?
The Bridgeworks© Run Time Engine consumes data expressed through standard markup to construct and manage interactive, 3D content and animations including:
This comprehensive suite of visualization strategies are built into a small runtime library that enables a device such as a laptop to render graphics from markup. Bridgeworks© allows decision makers, managers and leadership to view the same data sets multiple ways, from multiple stakeholder perspectives.
- Graph and Chart Layouts
- Geospatial Maps and Terrain
- High fidelity 3D models and animations
- Hybrid and split views
- Custom Visualizations
A pioneer and market leader in the integration and use of data visualization on the Web,
Bridgeborn has created a series of reusable, web-based frameworks for a variety of solutions.
Bridgeworks© powered solutions include:
- Physical Security
- Power and Energy
- Readiness and After Action Learning
- Cyber Security and Social Media Exploitation